Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rentpaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Paint estimate for farmers porch
    I need to figure out how much to charge to paint a farmers porch, just the balusters ,railings and posts. It has 138 balusters, 10 posts and 8 railings. I don't know the actual length just the number of railings, posts and balusters.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 05:58 AM

If you normally charge by the hour and are a professional, you charge by the hour to paint the railings, posts, and balusters. Are you including material in your estimate, or are they supplying that ?

Tick
    rentpaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Yes I am including material, Iwould rather charge by the job because it's something I have to fit between my part time job. So I'm just not sure of how much to quote. The porch also needs to be cleaned before it's painted do to alge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estimate time to paint interior walls, ceilings, etc. [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to estimate the time it will take to paint interior walls, ceiling and trim.

Paint Estimate [ 11 Answers ]

How much per square foot should I charge to paint a one bedroom apartment, including ceiling.

How to estimate paint jobs [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most practical way to complete and estimate for a paint job (int and ext)?

Wooden Porch - paint suggestions [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on painting a wooden porch floor? I've sanded ALL the old paint off. Bare wood, either pine or fir (mixed, from repairs and such). What's the best and most durable coating? Thanks, Stew

View more questions Search