Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babytinkz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 05:05 AM
    Too Late?
    Okay, I'm 17, about 5"3 and weigh just over 12stone.
    Yes, I know I'm overweight.
    I was a regular gymnast in my younger days (age 5-9) but stopped when my parents couldn't get me to the meetings anymore (too far to travel and not on convenient days)
    Since then I've not done any regular sport and have a few problems, such as joint pains.. although I guess that's just because of the weight gain.

Am I too old, and out of practice to start again?
    It's something I enjoyed, and one of the sports I actually enjoyed. (I was never one for football/netball/hockey etc.)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 05:10 AM

You should be able to get back into sports
    You are only 17 and you did have a past with it so it isn't like it would be something new and hard to get use to. Sort of like riding a bike you never forget.
    doodie Posts: 19, Reputation: 7

Jul 24, 2009, 05:19 AM

Nothing ever too late, if you feel you can do it, go for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late night movies on ZEE MGM in late 90s n early 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV : like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc And if possible the download links to them All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Can a landlord in NH assess late fees on a late fee carried over month to month? [ 2 Answers ]

My last lease said that on the 5th day a $5.00 fee is assessed and then $2 everyday there after. After I signed my last rent increase, at the time of last renewal I never received a new full lease agreement. Supposedly the amount of late fees went up without notification or signing of notification,...

Late Fees being charged even though I'm not late [ 9 Answers ]

My landlord uses a reale estate company to manage his property. In my lease it clearly states that your rent is late if payment is made 5 days after the due date (which makes it late after the 6th of each month). Can my landlord lawfully charge me a late fee for paying on the 6th day? And, they...

View more questions Search