Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sticky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 02:29 AM
    Renault megane electric aerial
    I have just recently bought a reanault megane 1998. When switching the stereo on the aerial used to go up straight away.
    I went away for the weekend and the car was left standing, I got back in the car to come home and it hasn't worked since. The weather was pretty rough so I don't know if it is flooded something
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2006, 03:07 AM
    I would start by checking fuses
    sticky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 04:38 AM
    I have already checked the fuses that's the first thing I did

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Electric Brakes [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire in a Tekonsha Electric Brake controller into a 1992 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab? Thanks for your replies!

Renault megane classic [ 1 Answers ]

Car will start, put foot down on clutch put gear in but car won't move help please does this mean my gear box has gone.

Bath electric [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling a bath that has wiring for an existing switch and old light (which has an electric plug attached). I want to put in a new switch to control the new light and additionally install a GFI outlet. How do I convert my existing switch to light wiring to a switch that turns on/off light,...

Electric shower [ 1 Answers ]

HI I love the british electric showers and would like to have something similar in my home. Any suggestions of where I could get one or some similar showe. Do you need a lot of space to put in a waterless shower, we don't have a big bathroom. Hot water heater is at the other end of the house. Old...

View more questions Search