Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyeska Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2009, 02:51 PM
    What to do in Lake Arrowhead?
    I live in San Diego, and I want to visit Lake Arrowhead for a day. I am going with my parents, and my mom doesn't like anything hyper or extreme. We just want to have a nice calm time. So is there anything to do there that matches our plans? (for summer)
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 12, 2009, 07:06 PM

In case anyone else wants to check it out.

Click here: YouTube - Lake Arrowhead

Now go have some fun!:D:rolleyes::p!!!
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 04:53 PM

Geee... I thought this section was named "Adventure Travel"... LOL !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is anyone on the forum active in hunting for arrowhead and Indian artifacts? [ 137 Answers ]

I have always been active in searching creek beds, researching history of the area I live, finding out where old trading posts were and have found some pieces even in my own yard while gardening. I have one piece I would very much like input on. If I receive a post of others with common interest,...

I found a arrowhead and some bones in my yard how do I find out what was on my land? [ 3 Answers ]

I was having some work done on my house and came across several artifacts that I think are in very good condition and I was wonderig if any one know how to find out what was on my land before my house was here??

Lake Tahoe [ 1 Answers ]

So this is probably not the place to post this, but this came the closest to what I was wanting to find out. Feel free to redirect me. About 12 years ago, when I was a kid, my family went to Lake Tahoe. I believe we stayed on the Nevada side, but we were in a cabin pretty close to the lake....

Operation Arrowhead Ripper [ 9 Answers ]

A major battle is taking place in Baquba ,a city in Baghdad's northern "suburbs" . Multi-National Force - Iraq - Task Force Lightning strikes al-Qaeda {Operation Arrowhead Ripper } The NY Slimes reported that 2000 troops are involved .They are wrong . There are no fewer than 10,000 US...

View more questions Search