Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 23, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Could it be a tubal
    I had by tubes clamped 18 months ago after the birth of my third child. Ever since then my hormones have been crazy.
    I have my period almost like clockwork every month. Same time, same length.
    With all three of my children none were planned and I have decided that my husband and I are very fertile.
    My first was the pull out method ( I know---- crazy but I was 17) my second I was on birth control and my third I had the IUD in. My second and third are only 17 months apart)
    About two weeks ago I told my husband that I wasent feeling very well. My boobs have been hurting (which they only do when I am pregnant) they feel heavier, my lower back has been hurting pretty bad, I stopped having discharge after my tubal and within the past week it has come back. Every time I wipe its on the toilet paper. I had a mini period. My period is not due until the 26 but I started on the 20 and it only lasted 2 days which it usually last 5 days.
    I took a test and t said negative. What do you think?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 02:28 PM

I think you'll have to wait a while longer and then test again.

Not totally unlikely that the tubal didn't work, it's happened before.

If you're really concerned then see your doctor and discuss your symptoms with him/her.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tubal Reversal [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the Houston area and I am looking for a doctor to do a tubal reversal. Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Tubal reversal [ 1 Answers ]

I have had clips on my fallopian tubes for a little over a year now, I am divorced now and about to remarry and my new soon to be husband doesn't have any children of his own. We desperately want to have a child together! I haven't been able to find a doctor that is willing to do the reversal and...

Tubal pregnancies [ 2 Answers ]

Five years ago I had my tubes tied. My husband now wants another child, is there anything other that having surgery that I can do to make this happen? I was told that after about 3 years after your tubal its easy to get pregnant and its been five for me.

Tubal pregnancy? [ 3 Answers ]

What are signs of a tubal pregnancy? Is it very painful? Will I still get my period? Will it show up on a pregnancy test?.

Tubal question [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know that after I had my tubes tied three months later I stop having a period. Is this normal :-/

View more questions Search