COURTfacebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:53 PM
    Eyelash troubles, NEW ONE
    Okk,
    So here's a picture of my cousin.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

http://i25.tinypic.com/10y0414.jpg

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Me & her don't really get along, so I can't ask her this.

Her eyelashes, do you think they are fake? Or just really good mascara?
    I really want to know, cause that's how I want mine
    Xo

P.S yes I posted one earlier a about this, but I added more pictures onto this.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jul 23, 2009, 12:57 PM

I think its good mascara... a few of my sister in law's friends have lashes like that.

Mascara :: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara

I know I'm a guy... but my wife makes me go buy this kind of stuff for her lol... she loves this stuff.
    COURTfacebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:59 PM

Lol.
    Yeh I have that mascara
    But it doesn't really give me that look, :|
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 23, 2009, 04:11 PM

Try putting baby oil on them first then put mascara on. Or you can just buy fake eyelashes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyelash problems [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past year the centre part of my top eyelashes have straightened to the point of obstructing my vision. I don't need or wear glasses, I have tried eyelash perming but my lashes were too strong and it didn't work. The doctor and optician have no idea why my once, beautiful, long curling...

Eyelash loss [ 4 Answers ]

My eyelashes used to be very long, thick, and even. I have a nervous habit where when I put on mascara (and I put it on pretty thick), I always end up picking it all off, and the result of this is many of my lashes have been pulled out. It's gotten so bad that the inner part of my eyes are almost...

Beauty eyelash crisis [ 21 Answers ]

Hi im candice and i would like to know if vaseline helps to grow your eyelashes. I heard that it does but i am scared that it will make my eyelashes fall out or something . If someone knows about this please let me know i need to know i have short eyelashes and i want them longer and...

Eyelash troubles [ 4 Answers ]

okk, so heres a picture of my cousin. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting me & her dont really get along, so i can't ask her this. Her eyelashes, do you think they are fake? or just really good mascara? i really wanna know, cause thats how i want mine :) xo

Eyelash Growth [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone tell me if this is true? Using eyelash conditioners you will see an increase in length and that they will really go thicker. I'm always wasting money on fake claims. X

View more questions Search