Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvlsneed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Country song
    Who sings a country song called "Please"?
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2009, 04:53 PM

There are several different songs titled "Please". Is it a man, woman, or band who sings it? Toni Braxton, Staind, and U2 all sing fairly popular versions.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 24, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Never heard Toni Braxton or U2 sing "country," but maybe I've missed something:confused:

Occasionally Elton John's sounds a bit country, try this:

PLEASE Lyrics - ELTON JOHN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a country song . [ 2 Answers ]

I have seen this video once on CMT... I don't know the name of the song or the artist... The song is about a guy singing to his ex... Telling her that he guess he wasn't wrong about her friend... He warned her that her friend was in love with her and she didn't believe it... Then she left...

Finding the Correct Song Name for this Country Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a country song today I would like to download for my wife. The artist is a male. The song is about if the artist had to do his whole life over again he would fall in love with the same partner again. Please help!

Song Name:This song could be Rock or Country, it's about a town [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could help me answer this question I would greatly appreciate it. I can not remember the lyrics. It was about a town that was called misery, despair or something to that effect. The song said something to this effect... If there was a town named after me it would be called... I would...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

Country song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a country song about a young man accidentally killing a young boy while driving after drinking. He is being question by the police officer and says "I only had one", then they sing about the mother making eye contact with the young man and she says "I only had one". Does anyone know the...

View more questions Search