Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HurricaneWayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Comedy
    What Movie, a Comedy had 2 guys believe they are in middle america, but find out they are in Soviet Union. The play is to teach soviets how to act like americans to take over country. They figure it out when they land in jail. This was maybe an early 90's movie. Funny stuff. Anyone know the name?

Wayne
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jul 23, 2009, 12:59 PM

Haha I remember this.. good thing I remember travolta was in it.

The experts

The Experts (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the name of this comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

In high school 90,s The boys put solution in the swimming pool to remove the girl's bikini But suddenly the manager comes to swim and he didn’t believe What he saw My mind is weak:p but maybe in the same movie a boy dress like a girl To stay with the girls in there rooms Thank you...

Comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

What's this 80's movie where two black men were friends one worked with some big company the other was a makeup artists of some sort . The makeup artists distguised his friend as a white man so he could climb the corporate ladder and throughout the movie he went back and forth from black to white

Comedy about a barbarian [ 2 Answers ]

I only remember a little about the movie but I remember I loved it when I was little It is about a barbarian coming to the present from the past and he stays with this rich white women I remember that he was like amazed in stuff like light and he would flip the light switch saying on and...

Comedy sc fi [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a comedy sc fi film about 4 diiferent coloured aliens who came to earth and got married watched it in the 90s

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search