Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy-mambo View Post
    im just gonna chuck something in randomly

confidence works but i think its cute when a guy trips over his tounge :S

maybe thats just me haha but it shows that hes into you... if he wasnt affected by my reaction to anything or however you put it, i would think he just wanted a screw :S
    Let me make it a bit more clear because I see where you're coming from. IF you actually get the number then of course smile and flirt a bit more... don't walk away like a pimp. The bigger issue is if you get rejected, don't act like you care or that it ruins your day/night.
    Mazdadude07 Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Aug 5, 2009, 11:24 AM

I like this info :)

I believe like what "HITCH" said, "any guy can sweep ANY girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom" I firmly believe this! Im not a looker, but I have dated some really beautiful women that I couldn't believe were with me, but when asked the last one I dated, she said outright, one of the things that attracted her the most was how confident I was, and knowing what I want in life.
    xMaverickx Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 08:31 PM

I got to say my problem is that fine line between arrogance and confidence, I'm really not sure where it begins and where it ends
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2009, 05:32 AM

Well at least you have an idea of what your problem is, so fix it. Arrogance is VERY easy to read, almost as easy as having no confidence at all. You can't go into a social situation acting like you are better than the person you are talking to... especially a female. I know if a woman talks to me like they are God's gift I won't be listening very long.

The key is to listen... and I mean really listen to girls talk. Most guys let what they say go in one ear and out the other, being a good, attentive listener is a HUGE part of this. When you are arrogant I doubt you give much way to listening to someone else talk.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 2, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Well at least you have an idea of what your problem is, so fix it. Arrogance is VERY easy to read, almost as easy as having no confidence at all. You can't go into a social situation acting like you are better than the person you are talking to...especially a female. I know if a woman talks to me like they are God's gift I won't be listening very long.

The key is to listen...and I mean really listen to girls talk. Most guys let what they say go in one ear and out the other, being a good, attentive listener is a HUGE part of this. When you are arrogant I doubt you give much way to listening to someone else talk.
    Good points KC, funny how they all fall into the same area as what to do and not to do in sales. Make the sale... :):D:) After all, you are selling yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls (Although I betcha some of "Yous Guys" will read it!) [ 16 Answers ]

Worth reading to the end... My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit...

Cat driving me crazy with her "talking" [ 6 Answers ]

I really hope somebody here can help me. My family is going crazy from lack of sleep! It's my 8 yr. old cat. All right - she has always been an indoor cat. No matter how hard she tries to be an outside cat. :p She's the kind of cat who will also tear your house apart with her claws if you leave her...

"Best Friend" talking SMACK about me [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend (we'll call her "Kacie") accidentally saved her Myspace password on my computer from the last time she was here, so out of curiousity, I logged in and read something I was probably NEVER meant to read. This is a message she sent to her good male friend, who's girlfriend has not liked...

Song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls". I think it was either on "Dexter" or "Dirt" in the background music

90s talking plastic "yule log" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find any info on a toy that was in WalMart in the mid 90s. It was a talking "yule log" toy that had a name and when you pressed the button, it had different phrases like "you're makin me sappy...." Any ideas? Thanks!

View more questions Search