Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    He_knows Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 03:22 AM
    Whirlpool washer won't spin fast!
    Have a pleasant day to all! Please pardon me... because I'm new to this site!
    We have a Whirlpool washing machine and it didn't spin fast. That's why the cloths still wet! Can anyone help me to fix this problem? Thanks!
    He_knows
    caz1961 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2009, 03:24 AM
    Sounds like you could have overloaded it or maybe the belt is getting worn.
    He_knows Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caz1961 View Post
    sounds like you could have overloaded it or maybe the belt is getting worn.
    Hi caz1961,
    Nope, we didn't over load! It just happened the other day, that heavy rain poured hard and our washing machine soak with water till reach the motor!
    He_knows
    caz1961 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2009, 06:19 AM
    OK.sounds like a job for the repair man then. May have done too much damage.
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2009, 09:19 AM

Front load or top load?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Washer doesn't spin fast [ 14 Answers ]

Had trouble with spin cycle on Whirlpool Ultimate Care Washing Machine. Lid switch was bad so we replaced it. Worked fine for several weeks. Now, washer will spin slowly during spin cycle and empty most of water in tub. Tub will not spin at fast speed & some water is left in the machine. Can you...

Kirkland washer won't spin fast enough [ 1 Answers ]

My kirkland signature series washer will not spin fast enough anymore, to get all of the water out of the clothes. This just started happening. What does anyone think is the culprit? Where should I start the troubleshooting process? Thank to all with any help! Stressed father of 4.

GE washer won't spin fast [ 1 Answers ]

i have a ge washer about a year old that does everything but it wont spin fast enough to spin out cloths they are still soaking wet MODEL # WJRR4170G0WW SERIAL # GM926415G anything i can do to fix it myself

Whirlpool washer don't spin fast enough [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool washer direct drive 2 speed that just don't spin fast enough on high wash cycle, I have tried all the answers in the forum so far which include checking between the tubs for clothing, checking the pump for quality of water being spun out, checking all hoses for kinks and for...

View more questions Search