Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msdali10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 05:28 PM
    0rgasims
    Is there medication to help a women a have orgasims? If so, what is the name.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2006, 05:29 PM
    No, not really.

Most women do not have vaginal orgasims. Most women have clitoral stimulation orgasims.

Can you provide more info?
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2006, 03:27 AM
    There are different lubes you can use to help stimulate you but nothing guarented to make orgasm
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2006, 07:06 AM
    ummm... only if patience, practice, exploration, communication, and a light-hearted, fun approach can be pressed into a pellet.

a lot of it is about finding what works for you/her, and while there are some common things (such as the cl1toral stim that J9 mentioned, even that requires some exploration in terms of what kind of stim feels best) you need to be open and patient and all the above to find what works best. For example, my partner enjoys the missionary position, but RARELY gets to orgasms with it. It feels good, but doesn't quite hit the right sensations at the right time, even with some manual c1itoral stim while in that position. A few other positions (usually her on top or turned over) allow her more control and can get her to orgasm, as well as oral, but only when her mind is in it. I tried to wake her up happily last week w oral and knew it wasn't going anywhere, even though I pretty well know what kinds of things she usually likes. We stop and I tell her I'm sorry it didn't work out. She says sorry, she was thinking about inventory varience calculations. =) she had an awful day at work the day before and was walking into a nightmare that morning and wasn't ready mentally for anything... so don't neglect the mental side as well. It can be a killer blocker.

you need to tell us more to help. Are you a girl or a guy trying to help a girl? What kind of sex? etc... the more open you are about it, the more ideas we might have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search