Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josh12290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 11:00 PM
    1991 honda accord running lights out
    I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX, and I noticed the other night when I was driving home my running lights and inside dash lights are not working at all. Also, I got out of the car and did not hear the normal ding that the car makes when the door opens up and the lights are left on. I have checked all of the fuses both in the drivers side kick panel and under the hood. What else is there that I can check to fix this problem?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 06:44 AM

. Retest all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multi-meter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Check ignition switch for wear, pitting, or melting:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post224652

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda Accord [ 5 Answers ]

What would cause the "S" light on the dashboard to be on? What does the "S" light mean? Thanks. :confused:

1991 honda civic dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

My mom's dash lights, used to flicker, on, off then come on. Now, no dash lights. Headlights, shift indicator, turn signal, seat belt warning all light up. Just the dash gauges, tach, speedo, don't light up. Any thoughts? Thanks.

1991 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda Accord EXR seems to have a problem with the torque converter not locking up. You can tell because at 100k the RPM is at about 3000rpm and once the car gets warmed up (about 1/2 hour of driving) the RPM drops to about 2600rpm and you can tell the converter is locked in. Any ideas of...

View more questions Search