Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Will I get her back?
    I've been with my ex girlfreind for just over a year we bouth decided to travel to Australia together she left first and I followed a few weeks later.
    Only when I got there she had decided she wanted no commitments and split up with me
    So I traveld the contry alone and heart broken.
    5 months later she tracked me down and came back to me claiming she had missed me and loved me so much and it would never happen again!
    A few months later everything seemed so perfect until she had to go home due to a few depts she wanted to clear up' and as soon as I had saved enough money I was going to go home also. She called me up just last week and laid it on me that she wanted to end it again? I asked if thair was eney chance that we could make it work and she said thair is no chance this time round! But she still claims that she loves me and wants to talk about it when I get home? Have I lost her? I love her so bad and want it to work.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 05:43 AM

Keep moving back and forth while she plays yo-yo with your life and finances... why in the hell would you want to go back with her AGAIN! Fool me once, shame on you, but TWICE shame on ME!! She has zero clue about what she wants and as soon as she needs an emotional blanket she calls you to run to her, and then throws you away when she is done. Don't be treated like a tampon man. End the cycle.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 06:16 AM
    She is using you - running back every time things aren't working out for her. You are being played for a fool.

Come home from Australia only when you are ready to come home.

End contact with her now. Do not call her, do not answer when she calls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Do I have to pay back disability company monies I receive from SS for back pay [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I just received SS after applying for 5 years. I just received my back pay from SS as well. Now, the disability company that was paying me wants 100% of my back pay and my son's dependent check as well. I thought this was protected under 42 USC Sec 407 (a). ...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search