Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19madmax58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 05:09 PM
    80's comedy kids show about an alien
    I'm trying to find the name of a 80's movie about 4 kids who build this 'spaceship' out of garbage cans and stuff and use a special formula to make a bubble around their contraption (which is sent to them in a dream) that can make it travel into space where they encounter a weird alien that is actually only a alien kid who knows about earth through TV signals that he picked up. Any takers?
    19madmax58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 05:16 PM

Explorers. Sorry. I found it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids TV show, anyone? [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I remember this one show on in the mornings I think it was, but I don't know the name of it. If I remember right it was on in the late 80's; probably around yrs. 85-89. And I want to say it was on Nick Jr. or PBS or something. It was not a cartoon, it had puppets in it. The main...

Looking for a kids alien movie from the 80's [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! It's driving me crazy!! I must have watched this movie sometime in the 80's or maybe early 90's. It's about a boy maybe 10 years old, he lives near a quary of some sort. I guess people started to act all strange and stuff and they all had marks on their necks. (They were all infected...

80's kids show on ITV I think [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Anybody know this one it's been bugging me for ages. It's set in the future and there's a girl with red or brown hair(it is a while ago) she wore a silver but notshiney dress or jumpsuit. She must have been about 12 or something when they made it. One of my girlfriends reminded me of...

80's Alien kids movie, been bugging me for YEARS! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old movie I used to have as a child. Bare with me as I can only remember bits and pieces... but it involves a kid(maybe two) either kidnapped or stowed away on an alien ship. The alien(s) were fat and green, and funny as hell, and weren't even all that mean. I...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

View more questions Search