Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tionna Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 02:30 PM
    80's cartoon movie?
    Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a circle, although I could easily be confused.

If anyone can help that would make my day! :o
    arobins9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 09:45 PM
    Hi... I remember this cartoon because my father taped it on VHS when it first aired. I made a copy of it not too long ago. It is called, "Faeries". I have looked for it online and haven't had any luck. It doesn't look like it was ever released.

Have a good one!

Amy Robinson
    Miss_Candy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 01:29 PM
    OMG that's exactly the movie I've signed up to ask about. I can tell you all about it but I was going to see if anybody knows where I can get a copy. OK, It's called Faeries like arobins9 said, it was put out on VHS by fhe (family home entertainment) so a boy (teenage) goes hunting and his horse chases a deer who in a clearing turns into a faery princess who pleads to him to help the faeries defeat the"shadow" in scwalloway castle before it does aay with the sun. I'm a huge fan - obviously. I want my baby to see it too! It's my favorite!
    Miss_Candy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Here's more! One of the writers is THE Brian Froud - Faery expert extraordinary!! Oh, and the faery with the candle on his head is named Cobald!! ;)
    kajelynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 09:34 PM
    This is what I found on Imdb.com about it.
    Faeries (1981) (TV)
    chrisGaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 06:09 PM
    I'm a 18 year old male, used to watch this cartoon movie all the time as a child couldn't remember the name of it to save my life and wanted to watch it so I searched a lot on Google.
    I swear when I was a kid this film lasted for hours but apprently only 24 minutes or so hehe

Just in case any 1 ever needs to find it or wants to watch it this is the best I could do kind of hard to show your kids but you can watch it on YouTube.

Part 1 ( 10 minutes long)
    YouTube - Faeries (Brian Froud animated special) Part one of three

Part 2 ( 10 minutes long)
    YouTube - Faeries (Brian Froud Animated Special) Part two of three

Part 3 ( 4 minutes 11 seconds long)
    YouTube - Faeries (Brian Froud Animated Special) Part three of three

Watch part 1 first then part 2 then part 3 just copy and paste into your browser sorry if my spelling or english gramma is bad.

I hope the links help some people in the future if needed.
    rrsvld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 11:51 PM

Try this you guys! Faeries..avi-Family anim Torrent Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search