Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fionathegreat78 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 11:20 AM
    1990s American Kids Comedy
    Can anybody remember the name of the kids show in the 90's that was a bit like Saved by the Bell but was set on a beach somewhere?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 11:23 AM

It was saved by the bell when they worked at a beach club during the summer!

Jul 22, 2009, 11:39 AM

No, that would be too easy. It was a completely different cast, shown on a different channel etc but was the same type of teenage show as SBTB
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 11:44 AM
    I vaguely remember it - were they in a band?

Jul 22, 2009, 11:54 AM

Yes yes yes!! We'd just remembered that bit as well. Cannot think what it was at all and can't find it on a search either. HELP!!

Jul 22, 2009, 12:20 PM
    If anyone else was wondering it was California Dreams...
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Oh yeah! How did you find the answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1990s children's TV (american) [ 2 Answers ]

OK, this is driving me mad!! Please help me someone! When I was a kid in the early 90s, I used to watch a TV show in america... I think it was called ulreika's castle. I've googled it and can't find anything. All I remember is that it had a dragon in it that always has hic-uos... can anyone shine...

Name of a American Kids Show [ 2 Answers ]

Help this is driving me nuts, I used to watch this show when I was younger maybe 90s, about a girl who was at school, she had a large nose and the start of the show she danced about etc think it started with a "B" could be wrong. This is really alll I can remember but I need help please please.

1990s bbc TV comedy set in Ireland [ 3 Answers ]

About 2 girls and 2 lads, 2 of which lived north of the border and the other 2 south, 3 names I can recall are Septa Roshin and Dermot.

80s american kids movie: saving their fathers in Vietnam war [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've been looking for the title of this 80s (maybe mid-80s) movie where a bunch of children (about 6) find out that their soldier fathers are kept prisoners during (I think) the Vietnam war. These kids arrange a plane to fly to Vietnam to go save their fathers. A whole bunch of...

Toy from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I don't think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!! :confused:

View more questions Search