Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horrormoviefan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie
    Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting this) orgies... can anyone help me with the title of this movie?? Please!! :D
    ZildjainDevil Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Hey,

I'm about 90% sure this film isn't hbo it's tales from
    The crypt movie. And it stars Dennis Miller. Where he goes
    Into this whore house, and discovers all the whores are
    Actually vampires. And he gets strapped in to this sex
    Wheel, because they noticed that he knew they were
    Vampires.

If that's it then the tales from the crypt
    Film is called ( Bordello Of Blood )

Thanks, Nick
    lilangus Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2009, 03:20 AM
    Maybe a little late... lol... but I believe there was a movie called "VAMP"... been a while but I think it had a couple sequels also. Strippers, hookers, that sort of thing. Female vampires running around naked with red hair... wild movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search