Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lornacobb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 08:48 AM
    Old film
    Old black and white American film.
    A young couple find themselves on an empty cruise ship. They are totally alone.Then a bar tender type person shows, but won't tell them why they are there. Then some more people arrive on the ship, but on-one can remember how they got there or why. Eventually they find out they are dead and on there way to heaven, to be judged by god. The young couple aren't allowed in to heaven, because they have committed suicide. And are doomed to spend eternity on the ship.
    It turns out they where a married couple having an affair and counldn't bare to be apart so they have gassed themselves in a room. At the last moment the dog that had been with them,and that had been shut out of the room broke the glass to the window of the room,letting out the gas, they survive, and released from the ship at the last moment.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 22, 2009, 09:27 AM
    "Outward Bound," 1930

Outward Bound (1930) - Plot summary

Plot -- This unusual supernatural drama, based on a 1924 Broadway stage hit, concerns a disparate group of people who find themselves sailing to an unknown destination on a ship constantly shrouded in fog. Tom Prior (Leslie Howard) discovers that he's travelling with his ex-boss Mr. Lingley (Montagu Love); Mrs. Cliveden-Banks (Alice Skipworth) chats with the steward Scrubby (Alec B. Francis); Mrs. Midget (Beryl Mercer) is curious about how her son is doing; and a young couple, Henry (Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.) and Ann (Helen Chandler), wonder if they'll be together forever. In time, the passengers slowly realize what's going on -- they're in limbo between this life and the next, and Thompson (Dudley Digges), the "examiner," is determining what will happen with them in the next world, except for Henry and Ann, who unsuccessfully committed suicide and now hover between life and death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of film [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a film ar least 10 years ago. Set in the american west in a town with harsh snowy conitions. A dark haired, bearded man runs the town and is in love with a town prostitute. He has the town church moved to a new site before he marries her. A young man is sent to the town, he is an engineer or...

Do you know the name of this film ? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remeber anythin only a group of boys run away into a forrest i think then they all camp and set a fire. then they run and jump into a lil pool and they all get out and have leeeches no them and oen has one on his **** PLEASE let me know if yah know

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search