Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WHITESOXFAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Solution to repairing worn bushings on outdoor water spigot
    We have a home built on a concrete slab.Our out door water spigots have worn bushings. When hose is attached, water is sprayed all over.

Is there a way these can be fixed?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2006, 01:19 PM
    I'm sure it is repairable, but I couldn't tell you how if I don't know what kind it is.

Is it a 'sill-cock' -- Or is it a 'frost-free' hose bibb?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor spigot dripping handle [ 21 Answers ]

Water drips from just beneath the handle on my outdoor spigot when the spigot is on. Where can I find a diagram that will tell me how to take apart, but especially how to put back together, the handle part of the spigot?

Outdoor Spigot Knob / Handle [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to replace the knob on the outdoor hose spigot of my house. Not having done much plumbing, is there anything unusual I need to know? (ie: do I have to turn the screw right instead of left to loosen, or anything odd and plumbing-specific like that?) Any tips welcome.

Outdoor spigot knob stuck [ 1 Answers ]

Now that spring is here, we turned back on the water supply for the outdoor spigots. Water started flowing normally out of the spigot attached to the outside of the back of our house but when we went to turn off the water (using the knob on the spigot), the knob wouldn't budge. We have tried...

Solution for water temp changes in showers? [ 3 Answers ]

I've read a lot about water pressure problems in showers when other faucets are turned on, however, my issue is more with the water temperature changing. Our house was built in 1999 in the Austin, Texas area - is on city water and is a two story home (both showers are upstairs). The water...

Outdoor spigot handle/knob size [ 3 Answers ]

:-/ Dear Labman, My husband tried to find a replacement spigot turning knob for outdoor hose spigot coming out of house, but our house was built in 1968 and it seems we can't locate one locally that has a LONGER extension where the knob fits onto the spigot. The replacement is needed because...

View more questions Search