Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wogdog2000 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2009, 04:10 AM
    Don't know how to talk to girls
    I'm not sure how to talk to girls like on msn I don't have anything to talk about and I don't want to keep asking questions, it will get boring and also I don't know what attitude I am supposed to have around women.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 04:19 AM

If you could say what age you are if would help give an answer to better suit your needs.

Thank you.

Jul 22, 2009, 05:15 AM
    16 years old
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 05:23 AM

When your with your friends your 'you'.
    Girls are the same,I guess talking to someone who has similar interests,liking the same music or sport (yes,some girls like sports)..

Be you.. you don't have to behave in a certain way,don't try to be funny if your not a funny person,it comes off wrong.dont be someone your not,its too hard to keep it up.
    If you find your asking a lot of questions and the other person is not,chances are they are not as interested as you are.

Conversations are two way,as I said ,you could talk about concerts coming up,are they going ,are you going.
    But most of all.. be yourself.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 05:25 AM

Good looks may get your noticed, but confidence gets you in the door. Simple process here. Being a guy, almost ANY girl will be attracted to a guy who is confident in himself. If you are a guy, follow my advice to getting yourself a "date" with a female you are attracted to:

Walk up to them, BS with them and then ask for their number. Regardless of their answer, make sure you act like it didn't bother you at all. Their answer and their reaction should have ZERO effect on you one way or another. The key is to ensure that they know you can live with or without them! Maintain the attitude that you couldn't care less whether or not they gave their number to you... You make sure you keep it short and sweet, the less the better my friend!

Confidence 101... for more tips, let me know, but I PROMISE you confidence is the key to dating, not being good looking. Girls want a guy who is confident of himself (not cocky) and isn't tripping over his own tongue around them. This is for ALL ages. Girls KNOW that for better or worse, a lot of guys are afraid of them. So, being the proactive guy who is confident and sure of himself, no matter the age, makes you look really good.

Never fear rejection!!

Jul 22, 2009, 05:32 AM
    What's the AMHD crew and I don't get offended
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 05:33 AM

Ask Me Help Desk... and that bottom part is a joke and has nothing to do with what I post (usually).
    KillerInstinct Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2009, 09:33 PM

Although I do it myself, you should always try to go out and actually talk in person rather than over msn. I have always stayed on msn for hours doing the same thing as you.

But lately, I realized that in person, you can actually know how the person feels about you rather than having to guess. Live your life rather than sitting by the computer. Get to know these women in person, it'll do wonders.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 09:26 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ls-378881.html

Read this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't have words to talk girls [ 15 Answers ]

Hi all,. Actually I have a problem with myself, I can start talking with girl... but the problem is that I don't have ANY topic which we talk more.. bcoz some gave ans. Is in yes or no... so I just want that anybody help me to kill this heritation... my mind is confused what I talk what I do to...

How to talk to girls [ 4 Answers ]

I love a specific girl. Though every time I try to talk to her, I find myself fidgeting with discomfort and without enough confidence to say more than hello. How do I get confident talking to girls?

What do girls like to talk about? [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it hard for nice guys to find ladys?? What do most girl like to talk about?? R what make them like you??

View more questions Search