Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marindam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Caravans 1978 movie
    Hay :confused: I'm am searching all over for a VHS or DVD of the Mike Batt movie Caravans released in 1978. Does anyone know where I can order it from? Thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song to a movie - Caravans [ 12 Answers ]

I saw a movie many years ago called "Caravans" with Anthony Quinn and Jennifer O'Neill. I recall that there was a song called "Caravans" that played at the end of the movie - quite a haunting song - very beautiful. I have looked in the imdb and can't find who sang the song - anyone know who sang...

1978 chevy truck [ 3 Answers ]

Truck runs fine but dies when you put it into gear, when I power brake it it will stay running but right as I let off the gas in gear it dies , rebuilt the carb , timed and adjusted , smoke and vac tested it no leaks I just don't know it is a 1978 chevy 2500 5.7 auto any I deas?

1978 FORD pick-up [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the starter located on my 1978 ford f 250

1978 kz650 [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I get done riding my 1978 kawasaki kz650 B2 it starts to leak fuel. It is not a constant pour, but about every thirty seconds it drains 2-3 ounces. Any ideas of what's wrong?

1978 Chevy Scottsdale [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently purchased a 1978 Chevy Scottsdale (dirt cheap) it had a broken flexplate, he replaced the parts and the truck ran like butter for awhile. The other day the flex plate broke again. Now I'm not up on mechanical stuff and he tries hard any tranny knowledge would sure be greatly...

View more questions Search