Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hot4Scott Posts: 22, Reputation: 7

Jul 21, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Is that a good thing?
    I just wanted to know if it is normal for your legs to shake uncontrollably when your husband preforms oral sex?
    Is this a good thing? I love the oral sex part , but If I could lose the leg thing I would not complain Am I the only one who feels like this?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 10:20 PM
    The same thing happens to me as well - not just oral, but sometimes intercourse as well.

I suspect it's the intensity of the sensation. All sorts of weird things happen during sex - my Ex's stomach used to grumble really loudly when he was aroused!

Not much you can do but enjoy it I reckon!
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 21, 2009, 10:22 PM

His stomach growled?

I'm sorry, but that's... ADORABLE!

Daww.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 10:48 PM

You may have "restless legs syndrome" Restless legs syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However you seem to describe it only during sex, which means that it is probably due to the intensity of sensation you feel.
    jledwards666 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2009, 11:28 AM

Kryps! Just be glad the guy is willing to head south on you. If the shaking leg thing was a problem for him then he probably wouldn't do that for you. All sex (especially during orgasm) leaves one very vulnerable in that we're somewhat out of full control of our bodies. If you're comfortable with your partner then you should be comfortable with yourself. Just enjoy the ride.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 11:30 AM
    You'll know it's at its best when your eyes quit working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

What should we do? This is not a good thing. [ 9 Answers ]

OK. I have this friend who I've known for years and we both started our teen years about a few months ago. So far nothing has happened. But only about a week ago or so, and we started showing each other our privates. Me with my penis, and her with her breasts. We both don't know what to do, and we...

Too much of a good thing [ 1 Answers ]

Can a women have to many orgasims and does the well ever go dry

Something not good with my kitten... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello : I am a new member here... I thought I'd come here for your help for something wrong with my kitten... I bought my kitten a month ago... I haven't seen a normal stool ever since only soft or diarrhea... I took him to the vet for 2 or 4 tme about this issue he gave him 3 injection.. and...

View more questions Search