Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilynette Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Not Good Enough
    So, I recently lost my virginity. The guy I did it with said that I was bad at it(not in a mean way) but I HATE not being good enough. That being said, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing! What can I do to make it better? What did I do wrong? Did I do anything right? I need HELP!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Oh for heaven's sake! I don't mean to be rude, but lighten up! Are you good at everything the first time you do it? Of course not.

Give yourself a break and tell the guy where to get off. He's an insensitive $hit and it's a pity that such an idiot had to be your first.

Sex, and particularly good sex takes time. You get to know the person and like them, you get to enjoy doing things with them and when you eventually have sex, you just go with the flow.

There are no 'right' or 'wrong' moves with sex, but it takes time and experience to understand what you like and what the other person enjoys.

Having said that, everyone is 'good' at sex if they're enjoying what they're doing - take your time, feel the sensations, focus on the other person, have fun. It's often a bit awkward at first - but hey, you were awkward the first time you rode a bike as well.

Give yourself time and don't worry. Worry is the big killer in sex!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 08:36 PM

What a jerk this guy is.

It was your first time. Did you learn how to ride a two wheeler the first time you got on? No.

Give yourself a break. Definitely dump this arse because he's an insensitive prick and doesn't deserve you.

Practice makes perfect. Birth control is a must. Just saying.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 08:52 PM

How old are you? How old is he?
    prttynpnk1105 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 11:04 AM

Good sex does take time. You should tell this guy that because obviously he is clueless. Of course you don't know what your doing he should be the one trying to comfort you and telling you the things to do.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 11:20 AM
    No comment until Synnen gets an answer.

Jul 22, 2009, 02:10 PM

I just turned nineteen. And he's 23.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 22, 2009, 02:19 PM

He's obviously not the winner of the "Most Sensitive Guy Award," that's for sure.

Are you sure you want to be with a guy that's so critical and puts so much pressure to perform on you? Jeebz!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Give the guy a break. At 23 he's barely made it to homo sapiens. All he knows about women is how they make him feel and he may have recognized that women can feel.

Lilynette, you should consider taking the time to get to know your body, yes and how it feels, before trying a new boy on.

I agree that this one is not a real prize right now. There's a chance he may grow up into a nice guy, but so many don't grow up at all.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 04:05 PM

Your first time? What a prick.

Perhaps you could have stated your case and told him that (Undoubtedly) you were not fully satisfied and his "technique" and the use of his "tool" was not good enough for you...

Two words for you: DUMP HIM.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 04:25 PM

Even bad sex is good sex. Frankly, what I have found , before I was married.. if I had a new partner, if he was loving and he performed well so did I. If he wanted an acrobatic show the first time I lost interest real quick and it was bad.

Jul 22, 2009, 05:32 PM

I get what you all are saying, but I really care about him, no matter how much of an he can be. And I really just want to make him happy, or at least satisfied.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 22, 2009, 05:35 PM

Is his satisfaction worth your inadequate feelings?

CORRECT ANSWER: NO.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilynette View Post
    So, I recently lost my virginity. The guy I did it with said that I was bad at it(not in a mean way) but I HATE not being good enough. That being said, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing! What can I do to make it better? What did I do wrong? Did I do anything right? I need HELP!
    THe fact he said it al all was being passive/agressive. It was a rude thing to say, and he was trying to diquise it pretending he meant it in a good way.

It was your first time... exactly what made him think you would be anything but inexperienced. Sorry, but NOBODY is good at something the first time they do it. EVER.

You did nothing wrong, except pick him to give your virginity to. He's rude, passive aggressive, and lacks respect.

I see a woman that is blindly in lust with a guy that doesn't feel the same towards her. You need to wake up and learn the difference between love and lust. This is lust, not love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

A good place to find a good wig? [ 1 Answers ]

I like to wear wigs... my question is, does anyone know anywhere to order good synthetic or real wigs? I used to wear one all the time years ago, but it was a gift; I can't find anything I like... this is the one, a friend gave me years ago... idk what brand it was, but I'd love to find something...

View more questions Search