Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rat123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Laptop screen
    Hi
    I was wondering if I can remove a screen from a laptop. The Screen doesn't work but I'm using another monitor that is plugged into the back of my laptop. So can I remove the screen and keep it running ?
    Thanks Ron
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 07:37 PM

Added this info to the other post you has asked question in

would maybe suggest to connect an external USB keyboard and mouse and then set your power options not to turn off laptop when lid closed and close lid of laptop and use the external keyboard/mouse with the external monitor you have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop Screen [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed I have a very slight blue/green almost broken line running from the top to the bottom of my laptop screen and which starts about a third of the way across the screen. Can you tell me what this might be?

Laptop screen. [ 9 Answers ]

Can I use my laptop screen as a second monitor for my desktop?

Laptop screen on my TV screen? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there I have a laptop that has an HDMI connection, my LCD TV also has an HDMI connection. If I connect the 2 together can I use my TV as my screen?

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

View more questions Search