Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diedred242 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Where to sell dell desktop and how much?
    Hi I have a dell 518 desktop it is less than one year old, but I need a power mac for recording music. It has a quad core 2.4 ghz processor, 3.00 gb of memory, a 450 gb hard drive and it comes with a 22in monitor. It has Microsoft office 2003 and all of the standard programs.

Any help would be great, because I just need to keep as much money as possible.

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 06:50 PM

You may try ( depends on where you are at) places like craigslist.com.

Jul 21, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Thanks

Do you have any idea how much I would be able to sell it for? I can give you more information on the computer if you need it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 07:02 PM

don't know a thing about computers and value, I just bought a used lap top yesterday and it sold for about 1/2 of the value of a new one.

Jul 21, 2009, 07:06 PM

O all right thanks. This is a powerful computer, but its not right for my type of use, so I want to sell it. I looked up the price of buying a similar computer today with the same specs, and it would cost $1200 so I was thinking that $1000 would be a good price.

Anyone think otherwise?
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:03 AM

You bought the cheapest dell possible.

It IMMEDIATELY depreciated 60%

It's now a year old

A similar, NEW, low end dell is about $400

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much can I sell my desktop for! [ 2 Answers ]

I have built a awemazeing PC but I am now looking to buy a notebook. how much could I sell this for? Its only about a year old OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Type X86-based PC Processor x86...

How much to sell my desktop for [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to sell my desktop and want to put a realistic price on it, and also the best place to sell it i.e.. eBay, local paper etc It's a HP Pavilion m7590a media center with a 19inch screen and wireless keyboard and mouse Intel pentium D processor 940 3.2 GHz 2048mb ram 250GB hard...

I would like to sell my Dell Desktop [ 3 Answers ]

How can I sell my Dell desktop. Hi, I would like to ask where is the best place to sell my desktop PC. Also how much can I expect to get for it? Dell Inspiron 530, upgraded when bought to 3gb RAM with NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT, 300gb hard drive and Intel Core Duo 2.20ghz. Can someone help...

Dell Vostro 220 slim desktop+ 19"LCD [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about to buy a desktop computer (only the computer, no monitor), the brand is Dell Vostro, when I click on shop now and adds it to my shopping cart, it runs some kind of scans and says that my system is ready to be built. What? I didn't know what it was talking about. My system is ready to...

View more questions Search