Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    areyes12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 12:03 PM
    80's animated movie
    Hi.. I'm trying to find the title of a movie. I don't really remember much except that it was an 80's animated movie, possibly, and I remember close to the end a girl who is captured to sing and she's wearing like this collar around her neck that glows every time she is singing and there is an evil man controlling her to sing and there is a guy who comes to rescue her. I've been trying to remember this movie for years. If someone can help me that will be great.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 21, 2009, 12:16 PM

Is it people or is it a rooster? It sounds a lot like Rock-a-doodle to me. Though IMDB says it was made in 1991. Here's a link.

Rock-A-Doodle (1991)

Jul 21, 2009, 12:25 PM

No, I don't think its Rock-A-Doodle... it seemed a lot more darker than that. Characters were human, kind of like Heavy Metal movie but a little bit more toned down.. thank you though
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 21, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Okay! Is it Japanese styled or American, can you recall? That might help too! I'm looking.
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 01:05 PM

That sounds so familiar. But my brain is scanning all sorts of images: I keep thinking about Felix the Cat: The Movie and Fire and Ice and assorted episodes of Aladdin and Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics.

Jul 21, 2009, 03:13 PM

I think the movie was japanese. I know it wasn't fire and ice.. I've seen that movie... this movie was kind of dark.. had music like alternative rock... I wish I could think of more, but all that pops into my head is this girl, very curvaceous, and an evil man is telling her to sing while she has like this collar around her neck and the collar is glowing every time she is singing...
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 21, 2009, 04:21 PM

Is it Rock & Rule?

Jul 21, 2009, 04:21 PM

I think the movie was forbidden something, not sure but I think the word forbidden is in the title

Jul 21, 2009, 04:51 PM

YES!! Thank you soooo so much... I have been thinking about that movie for ages.

Jul 21, 2009, 04:53 PM
    I thought they were human, but thanks again.. great movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of 80's animated movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I know VERY little about the movie, which is making it so difficult to find it. It was animated with a bunch of different kinds of animals. It was very hot and there was a drought. Something happened and they found or built an oasis. They were swimming, playing a waterfall, relaxing. Then...

Old Animated Movie From the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was very little (I was born in 1981) & all I can remember about it is that it was very dark. I mean...there was no sunshine in it, it seems. I remember these animated characters walking up the side of a mountain. And I remember a campfire type thing on the side...

Animated 80's movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80's movie that I used to watch all the time. The details are VERY vague but maybe someone can help. I remember a mammoth or mastadon like creature, sparkiling waterfalls, and possibly dinosaurs. It took place in a very beautiful land and there was some sort of rock...

View more questions Search