Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRSRICHARDSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Felons marring felons incarcerated
    My boyfriend and I are coming up on final sentencing and he is in the county and I'm out we don't know if he will get probated and we would like to get married if he does get locked can we still get married even though I will be a felon to or will we have to wait till he gets out?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 10:55 AM

If you are sentenced as a felon you will not be able to visit him in jail even if you are married. If either of you are on probation you will not be permitted to live with each other as doing so would violate your probation regarding living with a felon.

More than likely you both will have to be off probation in order to get married and/or live with each other without violating your probation(s).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aid for felons? [ 7 Answers ]

Is their any programs for felons to go to college? Or Is there grant for felons to go to college? In Washington State?

Ex felons [ 1 Answers ]

I need money to get my drivers lincence back any ideas?

About felons [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about getting a grant for a felon? <moved from forum help>

Felons in IT? [ 3 Answers ]

Is IT a field where a felon can get a job? Got a question already posted about being an OTR Truck driver. Have not given up on the idea but the FEC won't pay for training in that area for a felon with less than 10 years on a felony.

Fin aid for felons [ 6 Answers ]

Is there aid available for convicted felons?

View more questions Search