Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Vacationing in the Abacos
    Just had to share some of this incredible experience! :eek:
    Since you probably didn't notice I was gone, I thought I'd share where I've been for the past while!

Two weeks in the Abacos pictures, photos, and videos, from friends & fun on webshots

I was invited to crew aboard a private trawler for a trip from NE Florida to the Abacos! :cool:
    WOW! Who could pass that up!
    Eighteen days including four days travel to and from. Every day had something different to offer.
    Beginning wth the trip down Florida's First Coast: Cruising toward Cape Canaveral, we were required to hold north of the cape to allow a Delta IV rocket to go up. On the way back, we were kept offshore to allow the shuttle to launch (NOT! The launch wsa scrubbed due to weather)
    I could go on...
    Has anybody else been recently? I'd love to compare notes on the places you visited...
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jul 21, 2009, 09:12 AM

Are you kidding me?. I can't even look at all the pictures without getting SO JEALOUS!!

LOVE the dolphin pics! Omg.. how cool :)
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Boaster! Boaster!

It does look gorgeous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vacationing out-of-country while on probation. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on probation in California, am in good standing, up to date on all payments etc. My question is: is it likely that I'll be granted permission to leave the country for two weeks for a family vacation. I've heard that it's either the PO's call or you'll need a court ordered permission from the...

Movie about single american woman vacationing in greece [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 15 years ago and it wasn't new then. The woman finally decides to take a vacation by herself and goes to a Greek oceanside place where of course she finds flirtation with a handsome guy. I think her name was Dolores. Anybody got an idea?

View more questions Search