Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithtench Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Painting a 2 story home and needing a formula
    Im in Richmond Va can someone please give me an striaght answer with the info I have posted?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 08:49 PM

Here is a straight answer.

U have posted in more then one location. By doing this u make it hard for us to answer your question.

Your info on this post is not complete enough to give an answer

Chuck
    adamsag Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 08:44 PM

What should I charge to paint A 2 Stosy home in MA No windows Just clap board & trim
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 07:36 AM

How bad do u want the job and how much profit do u want to make.

Get 3 bids on job and then come in lower.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the formula for square footage for painting a room? [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know exactly how to figure of rooms for painting.Do you measure the height and width of each wall and add them to the ceiling? Thank you.

Exterior painting formula needed [ 3 Answers ]

New Member Join Date: Mar 2009 Posts: 3 I need know what the to the going rate is for exterior painting, it is a 2 story home so there will be a majority of work that will be done off a ladder, the material is hardy plank. For the most part there is minimal prep work to be done. I...

What is square footage in painting? What is the formula [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I guess my question is this? If a room is 12X12... does that make it 144sq ft or do you factor in the 8ft high wall height as well? Also, is $1.25 per square foot the going rate for walls? What is the going rate for windows and doors and crown and base molding (using oil-base)? ...

How can I get home without needing to pee? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a student and I live with 4 other girls in a shared house.We go out most weekends and come back on the night bus which can take over an hour and then a 10 min walk home. I'm always desperate to pee by the time we get off the bus (even if I've been before we leave the bar). Everyone moans...

Low flow of air out from the ducts of a single story home [ 1 Answers ]

My house is a single story of 1700 sf of inside living space. Due to constant high gas montly bill of $ 240.00 and considering that that I keep the internal temperature from to 62 F to 64F , I found out that all the ducts do not provide an adeguate flow of war air in all rooms . So this is the...

View more questions Search