Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanifa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 03:18 AM
    Portuguese Passport
    Dear Sir/Madam

My friends dad was born on 17th January 1954. Does he require to submitt his parents documents to apply for Portuguese Passport? Or his documents are more than enough? And if only his documents are required then which documents?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanking you,
    Joanifa Gonsalves
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2009, 04:13 AM
    Hi Joanifa, First-- Does your friend live in the UK? If so what documents did he use to enter the UK. Second--Does his parents live in Portugal ? Before I can help you I must know the answer to the questions. Alfama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

My mother have given all the needed documents in the Portuguese Consulate in goa... and she was born before 18th December 1961... with the proof of identity... but the sad part is that there is no reply to it... it has been 2yrs to it... can someone help me in the process of how to go about and...

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

My fiance's grandfather was born in Portugal and moved to South AFrica. We have been trying for 2 years to get him a Portuguese Passport based on his grandfather being born in Lisbon. How do we go about getting his grandfather's birth certificate? We have alre4ady paid an attorney R5,000 to...

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am residing in Margao and I want to know the initial procedure og enrolling myself for the purpose of acquiring Portuguese Passport, as I am new to this . Help. I am also holding my billete de Identificacao as I was working in the Police force during and after the Portuguese Regime. - did not...

View more questions Search