Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurier1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 04:18 PM
    Garage heated floor
    I ,I would like to know how many feet do I let between water hose in a garage heated floor. I use 3\4 pex hose . My garage will be 22' by 30', and I will put 6 inchs concrete on my slab base.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2006, 04:00 PM
    It is more a factor on the BTU of the boiler you are installing. Who ever you buy the boiler from should be able to give you this information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil stain on garage floor [ 3 Answers ]

We have a small oil stain on our concrete garage floor. We sealed this concrete several years ago with a roll on type sealer (not very heavy duty). We tried to remove the stain first by washing it with soap and water, then Windex, then CLR. Well, the stain is still there. Any suggestions? ...

What can I use on my garage floor besides paint [ 2 Answers ]

I've been putting water paint on my garage floor because I'm allergic to oil paint and I'm having a hard time getting it to stand up especially with a boxer dog. I know there are different things to put on instead of paint but sometimes I get a leak under my door and I'm not sure about water...

Wet garage floor [ 3 Answers ]

Help, this is our first winter in a new condo four unit building. It appears the garage floor is pitched toward the house and a flood of melting snow and ice are constantly at the entrance door. I can't see myself sweeping out water after every in and out with the car. Is there any products or...

Garage FLoor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Our garage floor is concrete slab, and is in rather poor condition, i.e. the slab is chipping. Are there any materials that can be put over the floor to relevel it without having to repour the concrete. My main reason for asking this is that an epoxy or polyurethane coating over the...

View more questions Search