Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RGriff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 07:25 PM
    A/C is blowing warm air/outside is blowing cold air
    I have a Goodman A/C for about 4 years, today my a/c started blowing warm and the outside unit is blowing cold air. Just last week I replace the filter and the a/c want out, the tech replace the capacitor because the fan went out. Now today the fan is working but the a/c is now blowing warm air inside the house.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 12:03 AM
    It could be almost anything. I would call back the service company that did the repair since they were there just last week. It could be a wiring problem in the unit around where the last repair was made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My home A/C is blowing out warm air and not cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had my A/C charged with coolant by a professional. As of today, it's still blowing out warm air. What could be the most obvious problem, I can fix, without calling out for another professional?

Why is my a/c blowing out warm air? [ 2 Answers ]

My living room a/c blows out warm air. I have tried the lowest setting, I've cleaned the filter and checked everything I could think to check. It's a fairly new looking wall unit with a remote control. Should I replace it or is there something I can do to repair it?

Forced air blowing cold air out of one vent, warm out of others [ 1 Answers ]

We have a forced heating system and all of the rooms but one have warm air blowing out of the vents. Why would colder or cool air be blowing out of the vents in one room? Note that this room is much larger than the other bedrooms so I figured the force of the air might be split between two vents...

Furnace Heating : Cold air blowing from vent from one level/ Warm air in the other [ 1 Answers ]

Ours is a 2 level house (1995), both levels heated by the same furnace ( YORK Multiposition Gas-Fired Furnace MODEL P2MP 32-112 MBH OUTPUT) . We have two digital thermostats (Hunter Programmable type) located on each floor. We were out for a few days and when we came back the lower level is getting...

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

View more questions Search