Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovecountry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Song name?
    Trying to find the name or artist of a song I heard I know that the corus is in spanish and the beginning to saying"no hable en espanol" and the rest for the song talks about meeting the girl who only talks spanish and those are the only words he knows! Hahah please help me find this song
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 22, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Sounds like it may be this one (almost halfway down the page):

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/l...aid-16910.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search