Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmoseley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Rex kramer
    What happened to rex kramer who was once married to lisa minelli?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 26, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Are you talking about Liza Minnelli, the late Judy Garland's daughter?

If so, according to reliable sources, she has not been married to anyone
    By the name of Rex Kramer.

Marriages
    Minnelli has been married (and divorced) four times. Her first marriage was to Peter Allen (full name Peter Allen Woolnough) on March 3, 1967. Australian-born Allen was Judy Garland's protégé in the mid-1960s.[9] The couple divorced on July 24, 1974. Later that year, she married Jack Haley Jr. a producer and director, on September 15, 1974. His father, Jack Haley, was Garland's co-star in The Wizard of Oz. They divorced in 1979.

Minelli was married to Mark Gero, a sculptor and stage manager, from December 4, 1979 until 1992. She was married to David Gest, a concert promoter, from March 16, 2002, until July 25, 2003.

Minnelli has no children; one pregnancy left her with a hiatal hernia as a result of the medical steps taken to try to save the baby.[2]

Source of above:Liza Minnelli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another source:Liza Minnelli
    rmoseley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 10:13 PM
    During the years between 1965-1970 she dated, went with, slept with, or just had a intimate relationship with her producer on some records such as "New Feelings" album. The guy was Rex Kramer from Smackover, Arkansas and wrote songs with some impressive performers such as Johnny Cash. That is the guy I am inquiring about, does anyone know what happened to him? I originally got the idea that she married him from wikipedia giving, evidently, the wrong information. Thanks
    cozmic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 01:16 PM

I see Rex all of the time. He was a co founder of the Coastliners and Liza's live together husband/boyfriend/producer/photographer. He is playing Christian music nowadays. What would you like me to tell him?
    KingwoodRose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozmic View Post
    I see Rex all of the time. He was a co founder of the Coastliners and Liza's live together husband/boyfriend/producer/photographer. He is playing Christian music nowadays. What would you like me to tell him?
    Wow! I was a complete groupie for he and David Boise... aka Boyce and Kramer back in the early 70's. Tell Rex "Hi" from Louisiana Rose. I hope he is doing well. Where is he playing these days?
    annelm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 02:52 PM
    I have vintage photos and video of these guys back way then. If you see or speak to Rex - have him check-out my Facebook page. Anne Lauren Michaels

Anne
    LadyBc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Comment on cozmic's post
    I would like to get ahold of Rex. My brother, Bob, was also an original Coastliner, and I am needing to get an address for Rex to send an invitation. If you could please let me know how to contact him, I would appreciate it. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
    Drivelove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Anne Lauren Michaels ~ I saw your post on a blog about Rex Kramer, and you said that you had pictures on fB of him & David Boise. How do I get in touch with you. David Boise married a good friend of mine and I am in touch with them on FB now.

If you get this message send me a reply on my FB page ~ Priscilla Howren Calhoun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search