Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolyne_may Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Missing my period
    I haven't had my period since march what should I do?? I have took a lot of pregnant. Test and they all come back negative.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 12:10 PM

I think maybe a trip to the doctor would be in order... some people have irregular peroids but you shouldn't be lacking your peroid unless you are pregnant or on certain birth controls that stop you from getting your peroid
    icequeen88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Jul 20, 2009, 06:16 PM

Yea you need to see a doctor. Something serious can be going wrong with your reproductive system. I was in the same situation.
    carolyne_may Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by icequeen88 View Post
    Yea you need to see a doctor. Something serious can be going wrong with your reproductive system. I was in the same situation.
    If you don't mind me asking what was wrong??
    icequeen88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2009, 08:48 AM

I don't want to get you worried because missing a period can be a reason for many things. But all I will say is try getting a pap smear done to see if you don't have a bacterial infection in you that can be stopping it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Period with Paragard [ 1 Answers ]

I got the paragard iud inserted back in early October and have had two periods since then the last of which was on November 20th. I am now about 9 days past due. I have never in my whole adult life missed a period unless I was pregnant. I also don't recall reading anywhere and being told at...

Why Am I Missing My Period? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and he pulled out and now I'm 14 days late on my period and I'm usaually never late maybe a day eariler or late, I have had light cramping that comes and goes, I have also had some spotting that came and went away and a few days later had some more spotting that...

Missing period pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I only took birth control pills for a month and one week. Right after I stopped taking the pills, I had my period right after on that Sunday. Its been four weeks already and I still haven't gotten my period. Could it just be irregular because my body is changing from not taking the pill...

On the pill, missing my period. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20, married, two kids, 2 1/2 and 4 months. I started on the pill for the first time about two months ago. It is Loestrin 24 Fe. A 4 day period at the end of the pack instead of 7. I had a lot of spotting the first month. But this month seemed more normal. I was spotting about a week...

View more questions Search