Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyrose57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Won't open or access 198.168.0.1
    Hi there,

I am deaf, and get frustration. Won't access into 198.168.0.1 to open up on my new dlink DIR-655 wireless router for my vp, ojo and viable v-pad also my laptop computer which its wireless. OK, vp is videopicture on TV that government grants all deaf and hard of hearing to use it which able to contact an interpreter operation to call relay service for hearing people. As you may aware, star trek, capt kirk who talk to big full screen and talk to speak each other, face to face, same idea what we have now, new tech happened in few years ago, love it. Also I have other ojo. Also viable v-pad is also wireless, good for travel too same as my laptop computer wireless.

So now, its mix up, I try to type 198.168.0.1 and problem dlink dir-655 won't access into my password, I already set up done yesterday and never understand why, and what happen. Got me so frustration, if you are aware and can able to help me, if you don't know how or know nothing about this system, forget it. So right now, I am all stuck in it. Need to call my mortgage on vp very important too.

So hope I need your help this situation matter. :confused:
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 12:08 PM

Welcome to the forum. I have to say you are the first deaf person I know of on here.. I grew up with two deaf sisters :D.
    Did you check to see if your laptop has a wireless link option... with mine all I have to do is click on it and it links me to my router... Sometimes you need to go to the router website online and set your preferences and your ip address so it links to your computer. If you still have not found out how or what is wrong I can talk to my dear husbands brother and see what he says (he works for online support here in canada and knows lots about computers). So you say you use VP.. do you still use a tty or do you have one. I have been wondering if many people in the deaf community still use them or not. We have a tty that is 15 years old and it still works.

Could you have possibly forgotten your password or misspelled it by accident... you could also try resetting your router and trying again
    sathamnm Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2011, 11:44 AM
    Bvnbvnbvnbvn
    youko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Please tell me hpw I can make security code for my net
    smathues7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 09:02 AM
    I have the same problem with other persons that I am not able to access to 192.168.0.1 and am trying to fix the ports and get my VP accessible to all kinds of VP zvrs z20 etc.. What can I do ! It is being connected to my desk top.. am frustrated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

My ps2 won't open enless I hit it [ 4 Answers ]

My ps2 doesn't open enless I hit it on the side can I fix it

Can an attic access door in the ceilling be sucked open? [ 3 Answers ]

We have an access door to our attic in the master bedroom closet. We found the panel lifted at an angle about 2 inches. It is far to high for our children to reach, and neither my husband or I pushed on it from below. I was wondering if the air in the attic could suck the panel door up? When my...

Open a URL from Access [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tickler data base to remind me to visit web sites. A query returns the sites to be visited based on a frequency and "last visited" date. I can double click the hyperlink in the form to start Explorer, but I would like to do this automatically. I have a subroutine to start IE for a...

View more questions Search