Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cupcakekun Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 10:44 PM
    I think my breasts are too big.
    I am 4'9 and I have these massive boobs 32 DDD, sometimes I can squeeze into a DD. I am 15 and it is highly annoying. I mean girls wish they had them but I seriously am worried about them. I lost a bit of weight and they got bigger! They won't stop. Is there a natural way to make my boobs smaller? Like maybe binding them or something? I am really going nuts with this. I get attention from older guys and my nerdy shirts aren't warding them off anymore!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 11:16 PM

You can try a minimizer bra. They can reduce your bust size by an inch or two which will at least help your clothes fit better. I think you're too young for surgery right now but it may be something you can revisit with your doctor in a few years.

In the meantime, check with a lingerie shop that can help you find a bra that will help reduce your bustline.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Jul 19, 2009, 11:16 PM

Hmmm... I know there are some herbal pills you can take to naturally reduce the size of them over time. I don't know exactly what is best, but do some research and find one that is safe, affordable and works. Good luck.
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2009, 11:58 PM

How heavy are you?
    Cupcakekun Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scortcho View Post
    how heavy are you?
    119lbs.
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2009, 12:09 AM

Oh! Well then it's not because you're overweight.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 01:59 AM
    I'm 5'3'' and have had 32DD boobs - I totally sympathize - I hated it!

I'm now 32D and it's OK. A really good bra is your first course of action - you may also want to speak with your doctor and check that your hormones are OK, because that was the issue with me, my hormones were out of kilter.

Keep exercising and watching your diet, it may take time but your boobs will reduce slower than the rest of your body.

As for herbal breast reduction tablets - I'd like to know which ones! I never came across them.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    As for herbal breast reduction tablets - I'd like to know which ones! I never came across them.
    Me either! But honestly I'd be afraid of taking any sort of meds/vitamins claiming to reduce bust size.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    Me either! But honestly I'd be afraid of taking any sort of meds/vitamins claiming to reduce bust size.
    I agree! Exactly HOW would they do that??
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 04:51 PM

I heard that breast pills increase your chances of breast cancer-- eek.

If your breast really bother you not only should you invest in good bras but save money for a breast reduction in the future when you are old enough. I could only imagine how your back aches.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky breasts [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying for a second baby I=my period is ue on Thursday I have started leaking milk from my breasts could I be pregnant?

Bra and breasts [ 8 Answers ]

Do you ladies feel comfotable with a bra or without one

Soreness in breasts [ 1 Answers ]

Im only 20 yrs old. But recently I've had this pain in breasts.. it comes and goes but sometimes my shirt even rubbing against them drives me! They'll get itchy and sore at the same time.. its horrible! I thought I was pregnant for awhile but then I got my "period" even though it wasn't really a...

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

View more questions Search