Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NancyD92 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 09:07 PM
    How to exercise if you have a high heart rate?
    Recently, I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. This, in short, speeds up everyday bodily processes, including heart rate and weight loss. Since Christmas, I've lost thirty pounds. Now, I've got loose skin that I'd like to tighten up. The issue is that my heart rate can be over 100 when I'm only sitting.

Are there any effective excersises I can do that will work for someone in my condition?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 10:04 PM

Have you had a complete medical checkup? Address the concerns of your heart rate with your medical doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandmas heart rate and bp low [ 2 Answers ]

My grnadma is 63 and she went and took her blood pressure and it was 85 over 51 and her heart rate was only 59 is this normal? Or is it low and if it is was can cause it to be so low

Target heart rate [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 60 year-old female. When I exercise, I always seem to surpass my target heart rate. If I watch and stay under it, it feels like I'm not really getting a work-out. Can that rate be considered a minimum? My exercise is usually a treadmill or various nautilus machines.

Post Exercise heart rate? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the healthy range of an immediate post exercise heart rate?

Kids heart rate [ 1 Answers ]

My niece has just stayed in hospital overnight for her oxgyen level to be checked but her heart rate kept going down to 79bpm is this normal for a 4 year old girl or is it got something to do with her heart problems that she was digonised with when she was 2 years old

Blackouts & Low Heart Rate [ 6 Answers ]

My son (15 years old) has been having blackout spells(not completely passing out) and we have been seeing doctors for this, however they say that his heart rate & blood pressure continue to bottom out and that he is either going to need edication or a pacemaker is there anyone that has any other...

View more questions Search