Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seattle123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 11:39 PM
    Retail charity marketing
    I'm interested to know if anyone has statistical facts on how retail marketing is affected by the affiliation of a charitable cause in that marketing. If a retailer gives some of their profit to a charity, do they sell more merchandise and it so, is it a lot more? Why?
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 11, 2007, 01:33 AM
    What do you mean by Charity retail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail Web Site [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: What is the best low cost way to get the word out about my retail web site.Thanks in advance Fred

Retail Theft question [ 4 Answers ]

I am applying to nursing school. This is my second degree. It states on the application that I need to have a clear criminal record. I was arrested at age 18 for retail theft. It was a stupid teenage prank, but I know I was old enough to know better. This was in 1993. My record shows that I...

Retail theft record? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a nurse. My company was recently purchased by another co. I was informed that they will do a criminal background check. In 1991 I plead guily to retail theft. Will this still be on my record? Should I worry? This was 15 years ago. I live in Pennsylania and I was an adult when I did this...

Charity contribution [ 4 Answers ]

I have learn so much by reading post here. I gave charity contrybutin to my church every year. I would like to know how is it firgure(formula) How much is allowed each year. Does it affect how much I pay in taxes and what is the cutoff where it does not matter how much I gave. Thank,I...

View more questions Search