Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epawls Posts: 103, Reputation: 16

Jul 19, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Leaky roof
    I have installed a new shed in my back yard. I am, by no means, qualified as a roofer. The roof came out pretty good. It is a barn style roof, with 2 haunches. There is a section on the roof where it looks sunken right before the second haunch location. Water collects here and a small leak appears when it rains. What can I do, aside from re-roofing that side, to clear up this issue?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 04:59 PM

Take a picture and post using "Go advanced/Manage attachments"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky Tiled Roof Terrace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tiled roof terrace,and it leaks water,how can I waterproof it without relaying the tiles

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

Metal Roof over existing shingle roof ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hurricane Andrew & Gustav has convinced me to put a metal roof. I'm too old to keep patching shingles. I'm undecided : on using treated 1 x 4 lats directly over shingles (parallel to ridge), screwed to rafters and metal screwed to lats or

How can I stop a leaky garage roof? [ 2 Answers ]

My garage was originally a two car garage . An addittional one car garage was added to the right . The original has a pitched roof and the addition has a roof attached to the one side of the original, the additon has a different pitch and starts about four feet down from the peak of original roof. ...

Leaky roof [ 3 Answers ]

We have a flat rubber roof which was put on about 18 months ago. About a year after it was put on we had a section of our bedroom ceiling collapse. This was caused by water draining to a point in the roof deck over this point of the Ceiling and then falling down on the ceiling. There is no...

View more questions Search