Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taranpyper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 01:34 PM
    What movie is this?around 1990, 2 men, car, threatens to light the car on fire
    Hi I've been trying to work out which movie this is for ages,

The name I can't remember but it was made around 1990 and is an american black comedy I think,

I don't remember the plot but there is a scene in it where the two men are arguing and one gets into the car and locks the doors, the other asks him to get out and help him with something, but the other continues to to say no, so the man goes of and gets a petrol can and pours it all over the car and takes out his matches and asks again, and is just about to light the car on fire and the guy gets out!

Any ideas?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 24, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Real Men (1987)
    You can see that part of the movie here: YouTube - RealMen87 6/15
    taranpyper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 11:41 AM

Thank you so so much I have been looking for that for years! Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 honda prelude won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 honda prelude it turns over but does not fire, we replaced the coil cap&rotor the module in the distrubuter checked the timing belt its good ,checked the ignition fuses . The car ran fine and died going down the road ,it acted like it was out of gas sputtering then died.it fires...

1990 movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie has a woman who gets raped and killed then comes back as a angel. She then helps her sister because she knows she will soon be raped as well. The Ghost falls in love with a man from town but at the end she killed the rapist

1990 civic computer light [ 1 Answers ]

My check engine light came on the other day and my friend told me to get the code from the flashing light on the computer and look it up, but I can't find it on the net anywhere. The light flashes once and then pauses, then flashes 16 times, and repeats. Nothing seems to be wrong with my car...

Ceiling fan light caught on fire [ 4 Answers ]

We have a ceiling fan Model AC-552(ELC52WW5LKL) "GG". We were in the kitchen and one of the sockets for the lights caught on fire. We immediately hit the power button and the fire went out. My questions are: 1. Is the fan safe to use? 2. Is the fan company still in existence? I believe the...

1990 civic won't fire [ 3 Answers ]

HI: My 1990 honda civic would have the battery light on occasionally for a few minutes... figured the alternator was going bad. Then a couple of weeks later the headlights started surging to some degree. I figured the voltage regulator was ready to go... then I was at a light and the car started...

View more questions Search