Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandaerck12a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 12:59 PM
    4gb Max Ram of mini Netbook?
    I just purchased an HP Mini 110-1000 Netbook. I came with 1 GB of RAM. I went to Start > Help and Support > My Computer.

Below the Processor Information Box is the Memory Information Box. It says the maximum capacity is 4 GB and only 1 GB is available.

Does that mean that even though all of the advertisements and recommendations say that the max ram is 2 GB expandable, that I can actually have 4 GB?

Or, should I play it safe and only expand it to 2 GB? I wouldn't mind 4 GB if I could get away with it, though I knew what I was getting into when I was settling for on a 2 GB max on the mini.

I love the compact size of the mini. It's way more convenient than my HP Pavilion.

Thanks,
    Amanda
    klbrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 10:42 AM
    I have a similar question about the ASUS 1000HE that came with only one slot and it is populated with a 1GB stick. It has the Atom 280 processor and I want to increase the RAM to 4GB.

However, as of now, 08-30-09, there are 4GB sticks for DDR2 5300/PC667.

I thank you in advance for your assistance,
    KLB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini dauschund [ 5 Answers ]

My mini dauschund has just started constantly licking and more so scratching herself all the time. She never used to do this and now she's doing it so much she's starting to scratch herself bald in spots. How can I make her feel better so she stops? Please help.

Mini dashaunds [ 2 Answers ]

How much will a mini dashaund weigh full grown?

Mini Doxie [ 1 Answers ]

To anyone who can answer this... I am a recent first time mini Doxie owner and was wondering why she has gained up to 9 pounds @ only 6 months of age. I take her for 2-3 mile walks everyday. She eats 2 sometimes 3 times a day (@ recommended servings) depending on activity level. I can't help but...

Mini doxy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a mini doxy, I work and have to leave her in a crate she cries and of course it makes me sad she just turned 7 weeks old 3/13 she sleeps with my husband and I she wakes up 1 or 2 times a night to potty we have a potty pad near, my question is how old until she can make it through a night...

View more questions Search