Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0EntitY View Post
    That is the sole purpose of these attacks, to STOP any and all Religious communication. Religious and Spiritual forums are heavily attacked by these evil intentioned trolls daily and these trolls are obsessively attracted to these forums like moths to light.
    The problem on this site is not with trolls which are instantly banished when they have been identified, but with Christians who disagree with other Christians' interpretations.
    0EntitY Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2009, 04:10 PM

Well Wondergirl this forum is indeed very fortunate, but I would bet good money that a few of these so called Christians are only wolves in sheep clothing. I have spent a few years, off and on, checking out different online Religion and Spiritual forums. It would be rare indeed...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0EntitY View Post
    Well Wondergirl this forum is indeed very fortunate, but I would bet good money that a few of these so called Christians are only wolves in sheep clothing. I have spent a few years, off and on, checking out different online Religion and Spiritual forums. It would be rare indeed...
    Then it is truly rare. I have been here long enough to know who is a troll and who is not. None of your "wolves" are trolls.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Who better than non-Christians to receive a dose of "that old time religion"? I think they should be welcome here too, as long as they are respectful, as I am about their own beliefs, or lack of.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    Who better than non-Christians to receive a dose of "that old time religion"? I think they should be welcome here too, as long as they are respectful, as I am about their own beliefs, or lack of.
    Respect is the key word!

I understand that many people here hold the Bible as the word and that is it. They will not vary from what is written in the Bible.

I think a man made book which was intended as a law book to keep people persecuted and under control is archaic and not in keeping with this day and age.

I am a Catholic and I believe in Jesus as my savior BUT I do not accept a book that was written as a means of control hundreds of years ago.
    Just sayin' :D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 05:39 PM

The trouble is that non christians come to a christian board and expect to answer christian questions.

We delete plumbing answers all the time by non plumbers giving silly advice

We delte extremely poor legal advice from the legal boards

We delete bad pet advice

The issue here is that non christians often feel that christians should not have an area to discuss their own beliefs.

If a person asks what do christians feel about baptism, everyone can chat in on various chrsitians beliefs, but let say a poster comes in ( and they do) and says there is no god, and baptism only gets you wet.
    That is not a real christain answer and will often be deleted.

Sorry but a few posters are mad that they get deleted and to be honest all of this complaining is only showing many of their colors and intent
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 05:40 PM

And again this is thread is another post and is closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin tags [ 5 Answers ]

I hate this things I have some on my armpits and tiny ones on my face. How can I get rid of these without going to the doctor?:(

Tags for pack [ 2 Answers ]

I finally purchased a back pack for Rex, this week while we were in windsor. But here's the thing, he doesn't have a collar, all his tags are on his harness, and he can't have his harness on if he has his pack on. So I found a great tag online, I'm going to get it laminated and I will then sew it...

How much useful div tags for SEO [ 1 Answers ]

Ima presently working on my website seo, some people saying div tags are very use useful to increase the seo rankings, how can it possible, it is true? How much useful div tags for SEO ?

Skin Tags? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me w/ this problem or not. Okay should my hubby be concerned that he has a skin tag on his penis and is there any thing that needs to be done about it. Should he be worried or what?:confused:

Mp3 ID3 tags [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using the python language. Is there a way to read the ID3 tags? As of now I've been trying to read the file, get the string and search through it for specific things. But each version of ID3 is different. And it seems even when they are the same version, it may be written in a different way or...

View more questions Search