Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2ju10dy47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Corian Repair
    Does anyone know an easy way to repair a crack in Corian countertop?
    Thanks
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 09:04 AM

The easiest? Hire a professional. They will have the correct adhesive and it should probably take them no more than an hour or so. When finished you will never see the crack. Try doing it yourself and you will see the flaw for ever.
    kidolph Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Sep 4, 2009, 06:51 AM

I am sorry that I did not get here sooner.

I dissagree. While a proffessional job may be better, it will take several hours. Properly done it will be over 2 days. The cost is usually around $1,000.

For most simple cracks, there is a product that can make an invisable repair in two hours ove 2 days. It was developed by Art Specialties International, Inc. 1-800-724-4008. Cost is less than $50 and a professional repair can still be done if the results are unsatisfactory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian Countertop Repair [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone have a good product to sand a lightly scratched corian countertop? Dupont only gives general guidelines. The scratches are from normal use. Thanks

Corian Countertop Repair [ 7 Answers ]

I was drilling on my white Corian kitchen countertop and accidentally drilled 2 holes about 1/8" deep into a Corian countertop. The holes are too deep to sand away. Is there a way to repair these holes with some kind of fill?

Corian sink repair [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally placed a hot pan in the base of a white corian sink. The heat from the edge of the pan slightly melted a set of parentheses looking scars from the edge of the pan (approx. 3" long and a 1/2 " wide) in the base of the sink that are a brighter shade of white than the rest of the sink....

Corian counter top repair [ 3 Answers ]

My corian counter top was damaged by heat. The spot is approx. 2 x 3 x 1/64 inches. How can I repair it without making an obvious spat? Thank you for advice.

Kit repair for corian [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a template to mark and cut corian, some pieces of corian (diferent colors) and some bits to work with corian, some body knows where can I get it? Thank you

View more questions Search