noel88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 05:26 AM
    What are the best methods on winning the lottery
    What are the best methods on winning the lottery

W
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 05:45 AM

For daily #'s watch for numbers that hit the most and when they seem due. Stick with those numbers.

Everybody I knew that played the daily #'s would give up and change their #'s and then within a week their old # hit.

With the lottery game cards you have to buy something like 15 in a row of the same ticket because every so many tickets is a winner (supposedly)
    Many people will buy two of one and three of another and one of something else and not win because they are in the middle of the winning tickets.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 06:47 AM

Go over several years of the winning numbers. Run a program of the most frequent numbers picked. And play a series of those numbers in 100 plus of these each time.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2009, 07:29 AM

Neither of these answers are correct.

The best way of winning the lottery is to not play. Or be involved in the school system that benefits from the lottery proceeds.

As for the above posts, each lottery draw is a separate event and past events have ABSOLUTELY no effect on the current draw.

If yesterday's winning number was 123, there would be precisely the same chance of today's winning number being 123 as it would be any other number.

I maintain my stance that the lottery is a tax for people that don't understand mathematics.
    Magdalena Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Nov 20, 2009, 01:30 AM

Do you see the answers of frustrated people??
    I'll give you an answer from another perspective.
    Firstly, it is depending of the lottery Each lottery has its specific rules.
    What I'm going to reveal you is available only for a lottery in which is a classic lotto system, picks 5-7 numbers once-twice per week { it is what I carefully analyzed }..
    If you have such lottery in your country , then is good. If not , then you need to choose another lottery from another country with a lotto system how I told above.
    Take 50-60 or more, the last previous draws and arrange the numbers by its frequency
    If you don't know how to do it, ask me.
    Usually the five next winning numbers are in the last 10 draws and one is in those groups of numbers that didn't come out in the last 10 draws. I wrote "usually" but often there is a variation because lotto doesn't work by an exact plan. Then you can find only four numbers in the last 10 draws , or even all the six. With a bit of practice you'll go better. I guarantee you.
    The frequency of drawn numbers is a fundamental nonrandom factor that determines what numbers will be drawn next drawing.
    And because after every draw, the six balls are returned back to participate to future draws, there is a strong link between previous draws and next draw. But after each draw, there is a change in frequency of numbers, you should to know that the best strategy may be used only for one time between two draws, the last and the next. In other words, there is not a unique solution, nor a unique formula for winning the lottery. But you must work a bit after every draw with previous draws of one particular lottery to gain experience and knowledge.
    Generally speaking , you need to put one number from the last three draws, one number from the last six draws, two-three numbers from the rest and one number from those numbers that didn't come out yet in the last 10 draws.
    For more info see http://www.winalotoflotto.com
    http://bloggerhowlotto-victorya.blogspot.com
    Thank you
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Do you see the answers of frustrated people???
    I'll give you an answer from another perspective.
    Firstly, it is depending of the lottery Each lottery has its specific rules.
    What I'm going to reveal you is available only for a lottery in which is a classic lotto system, picks 5-7 numbers once-twice per week { it is what I carefully analyzed }..
    If you have such lottery in your country , then is good. If not , then you need to choose another lottery from another country with a lotto system how I told above.
    Take 50-60 or more, the last previous draws and arrange the numbers by its frequency
    If you don't know how to do it, ask me.
    Usually the five next winning numbers are in the last 10 draws and one is in those groups of numbers that didn't come out in the last 10 draws. I wrote "usually" but often there is a variation because lotto doesn't work by an exact plan. Then you can find only four numbers in the last 10 draws , or even all the six. With a bit of practice you'll go better. I guarantee you.
    The frequency of drawn numbers is a fundamental nonrandom factor that determines what numbers will be drawn next drawing.
    And because after every draw, the six balls are returned back to participate to future draws, there is a strong link between previous draws and next draw. But after each draw, there is a change in frequency of numbers, you should to know that the best strategy may be used only for one time between two draws, the last and the next. In other words, there is not a unique solution, nor a unique formula for winning the lottery. But you must work a bit after each and every draw with previous draws of one particular lottery to gain experience and knowledge.
    Generally speaking , you need to put one number from the last three draws, one number from the last six draws, two-three numbers from the rest and one number from those numbers that didn't come out yet in the last 10 draws.
    For more info see http://www.winalotoflotto.com
    http://bloggerhowlotto-victorya.blogspot.com
    Thank you
    Interesting theory. Absolutely no basis in fact though.
    Magdalena Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Nov 20, 2009, 02:42 PM

Others are likely to bring innovative ideas to you that can excite you enough to overcome your inertia
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Others are likely to bring innovative ideas to you that can excite you enough to overcome your inertia
    Using 'big' words doesn't make your theory any more accurate.

Look up Gambler's Fallacy. That's all you need to know about winning the lottery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub is winning [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced a hot water tank; after doing all the "I can do this" things, I turned on the water and all went well with the faucets in the upstairs bath, the main floor bath and kitchen faucets, the sink in the basement make-up room, the down stairs bath and the cold water side of the basement...

Probability of Winning the Lottery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi folks, I'm running through a practice exam for a Stats midterm I have next week. There is one question in particular where I'm not sure how to get to the answer provided: "In an instant lottery, your chances of winning are 0.2. If you play the lottery five times and outcomes are...

Odds / probability winning fake lottery [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Zach. I have one question. It is not for any homework/schoolwork/college assignment etc, just a personal question. Also please note that this question is not regarding any actual lottery, there are no item prizes, money, or anything of any value to win. Assume for all intents...

Non Winning Lottery Tickets [ 5 Answers ]

Can I claim non-winning lottey tickets on my taxes?

Best method for winning the lottery [ 20 Answers ]

What method of playing the lottery has the best chance of winning, by letting the computer select the numbers or by the Player selecting the numbers?

View more questions Search