Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmartinez7676 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 10:36 PM
    i am stuck, will pay for assistance
    I recently bought an X-10 scanner and have no use for the Cannon 9080C that I have. The internal counter reads just over 200,000 pages that have gone through the feed. I am looking to sell it for $950.00. I am contacting all of the document conversion services companies in the South Jersey area as I am sure someone can put this scanner to use. I will be more than happy to bring it to a location and demonstrate its quality. I have been at it for a while now but cannot locate anyone interested in buying this 3-4 thousand dollar scanner for so cheap. I have tried craigslist, Amazon, eBay, and a couple other sources. Can anyone please tell me where I can go to try to sell this machine that is just taking up space in my office. Please.Thank you.
    John Martinez
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 04:50 AM

The unit is discontinued from Canon, and extended warranties are available for about $1200.00.

Either keep trying on E Bay, Amazon, etc. or consider donating to some charitable organization and take the tax credit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little assistance? [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice. I have liked this guy since I was like 5 and we were best friends and he moved to Surrey and I moved further into Nanaimo and then I found him on Facebook and was like omg hi and he was like omg too and it was just like old times I'd run to the computer every day after school to talk...

I need some assistance! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Statistics and I'm having a hard time with this problem. I keep on trying it but I keep messing up somewhere. Could someone please help? A bank's loan officer rates applicants for credit. The ratings are normally distributed with mean of 200 and standard deviation of 50. If an...

I need your assistance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Please I need some information about help desk and its functions. Regards,

View more questions Search