Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookingforadvice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2004, 12:35 PM
    Hairdryers in Spain and Italy
    Hello,
    I'll be traveling from the US to Spain and Italy this summer. Anyone know if my US hairdryer will work there? If not, any suggestions to get one that will work ahead of time? Much thanks.
    albena Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2004, 04:55 PM
    The voltage is Spain and Italy is the same as the European standard 220-240 volts AC 50hz.

Check it in the web sites if the hotel you are staying supplies hairdryer in the rooms

For further info take a look at:

http://groups.msn.com/expatsinItaly/...csinitaly.msnw
    jacqueline Silbiger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 02:44 AM
    You can find converter plugs at airports or in any electrical shop in Italy. You can virtually use any domestic appliance.

I have the name of the man who was selling domestic appliances on line, including hair dryers with inbuilt converter swtiches in Italy. I will try and get and his email address.

Kind regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Static Caravan Sites Spain [ 1 Answers ]

Hola Everyone, Is There Anyone Out There That Know's About Static Caravan Site's In And Around Spain. My Husband And Iwish To Retire Out There Some Time This Year If Pos, Withoutany Capital We Have To Look At Cheap Rented Accommodation. I Have Just Become A Pensioner At Christmas/05 So We Would...

Hairdryers in Spain and Italy [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'll be traveling from the US to Spain and Italy this summer. Anyone know if my US hairdryer will work there? If not, any suggestions to get one that will work ahead of time? Much thanks.

Hairdryers in Spain and Italy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'll be traveling from the US to Spain and Italy this summer. Anyone know if my US hairdryer will work there? If not, any suggestions to get one that will work ahead of time? Much thanks.

View more questions Search