Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 02:57 PM

That is horrible...
    I sense darkness in the future of English... (or any other language with text talk... ).

As far as texting goes, there are many companies that, when using T9, will not accept shorthand (ie: T9 won't accept "wat" so you must put "what"). I only text people who use T9 for that specific reason... it annoys me too much.
    Txt talk became big because it took long to press 999944477555444, to make a word. However, with T9, that is unnecessary. With a KEYBOARD, it just looks stupid...

Hasn't the Nintendo Wii taught these kids anything? Bii = be, not by... xD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

No chat speak, no text talk! - The Nonsense and NO topic version [ 257 Answers ]

Chat speak, and text talk, will be deleted, so at least try to make sense. :D

No chat speak, no text talk! [ 0 Answers ]

Chat speak, and text talk, will be deleted, so at least try to make sense. :D In the interest of understanding, please refrain from chat/text, and spell check your posts. If they are really that bad, they are subject to being deleted. Thanks all, and enjoy.

View more questions Search