Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clueless gal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Shoes too Big
    I don't know if this is the right category, but here goes. (first time user)

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a wee bit to big and flop off my foot the odd time when I walk - they where on clearance cannot return them.

Any homemade remedies would be greatly welcome, thanks.:)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 11:23 AM

Cotton balls in the toes??
    clueless gal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    cotton balls in the toes??????

They are those kind of shoes with a little openning for the big toe (hee hee) I was thinking taping some cotton balls at they back- What do u think??

thanks for replying =)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 11:29 AM

That might work as long as you can conceal them good enough
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 18, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Actually they make a heel insert, you can find them at Target or a local shoe store. If that doesn't seem quite right there are sole inserts as well. They are pretty neat too, no more chaffing on the heel!
    jennnaaaay Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2009, 12:55 AM

Too big shoes are always noticeable. One always walks funny just to make sure they stay on. ALWAYS try on shoes before leaving the store!! Maybe give them to a friend with larger feet? Or sell them on eBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes too big [ 4 Answers ]

OK I recently bought 2 very cute pairs of peep toe shoes from steve madden website. I normally wear a size 9.5 but sometimes their shoes don't fit properly and I would have to get a 10. So I decided to be on the safe side and get a 10 in both pairs. They fit good, but the only issue is that there...

Shoes and purses [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to purchase purses, shoes and gym shoes from china. I want to know if this company is legitimate. The company address is 94 hoaxingan road fujan china

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

Sloshing shoes [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a neat new pair of shoes at a thrift store for four dollars. Here is the jipper: they make squishing sounds. They are loud and obnoxious. Should I use them as boomerangs to throw at rats or is there some way I can wear them without sounding like Jacques Cousteau? What can I do to get to...

View more questions Search