Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 09:48 AM

Anyway conclusion is that even if he did have vitiligo he also had to be using the lighteners for the even coloring,
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 11:48 PM

This is a really late response... but for the record, michael did have vitiligo. Doctors have stated so and the skin blotches were all part of the first allegations he went through.. splotches from vitiligo... and if you look up other vitiliog patience and watch their interviews.. a lot of them go through what michael went through.. I don't know if he lightened his skin.. maybe areas? But I know he sstill had lots of splotches.. you could see some, though faint, in pictures especially up close without makeup. Latoya always did what michael did because latoya was fame hungry. Michael did his nose, so latoya did hers... michael's skin started lightening so she started bleaching hers to keep up.. but michael's was a slow, natural process while Latoya had to keep up with hers so she whitened before he did.. not to mention Latoya already had lightish skin tone. I've read a LOOOTT on michael. I'm not just pulling all this out of my butt lol
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Dec 18, 2009, 12:35 PM

MJ said on his interview with Oprah in 1993 that he doesn't have an idea what skin bleaching is. We are the World" video was done in 1985 and by that time, La Toya is already fair. Also when Michael accepted the Best Pop Vocal Awards in 1984 or 85 Grammy's. La Toya is as fair as Brooke Shields!

With all the money that Michael got, I'm sure he will do everything he can to fix his condition. Problem is, there is no cure for vitiligo. Just maintenance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Michael Jackson Dead! [ 118 Answers ]

It comes in threes. Tmz reported he died this afternoon in LA:eek:

Need to know the name of this michael jackson song [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the michael jackson song it's a little old and the only part of the lyric I know is... tonight I'm going to leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf and just enjoy myself tonight... anyone?

Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the Sony Atv catalog worth? How much does michael own of it. HOw many artists and what modern artist are in the ATV Catalog? Does michael get royalties from this. Is there really any proof that michael is a drug addict.

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search